Customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions listed below. Airlink Travel & Tour Sdn Bhd shall be known as “The Company” in the terms and conditions listed below.
In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions herein shall prevail.
- Booking Information, Reservation, and Deposit
All bookings will be on first come first served basis.
A non-refundable deposit of RM1,000.00 – RM3,000.00 per person must be paid at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
The balance of payment is due 31 days prior to departure or immediately if you book within 31 days. If full payment is not received 31 days or more prior to departure, The Company reserves the right to forfeit the deposit and cancel the reservation.
- Promotion Packages purchased during Travel Fairs or Special Promotions Period
For special airfares offered on tour packages, air tickets must be issued within a stipulated time frame. Any amendment/cancellation, the fare difference will be imposed based on the current pricing at the time of notice. Once the ticket is issued, full cancellation charge is levied and no refund will be considered in the event of cancellation, no-show or no collection of the ticket.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to The Company to avoid any misunderstanding and should be signed by the person who made the original booking. The cancellation is not effective until The Company receives the notice.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges. Strictly no refund for any promotional air ticket purchased.
Charges Per Person
31 days or more
– 15 days
35% of tour fare or Deposit, whichever is higher
– 8 days
50% of tour fare or Deposit, whichever is higher
7 – 3 days
75% of tour fare or Deposit, whichever is higher
2 days & less
100% of total tour fare
For tour products supplied by the third party(ies), such as cruises, air tickets, hotel bookings etc, cancellation fee under the terms and conditions of the respective third party(ies) shall apply plus a handling charge of minimum RM100.00 per service per person.
In the event that any customer cannot travel on the departure date as confirmed because of visa rejection, documentation fees shall be applied.
Every customer is required to pay a non-refundable visa application fees (where applicable) and travel insurance premiums whether the visa is issued or refused and whether the group tour is materialized or not.
Notice of amendment must be made in writing to The Company to avoid any misunderstanding and should be signed by the person who made the original booking. The amendment is not effective until The Company receives the notice.
If you wish to substitute passengers, change a passenger's name, change departure/return dates of flight, or alter the travel service, such changes will be treated as a cancellation and a new booking. The above-stated clause of “Cancellation” charges will apply.
- Amendment to Tour Itinerary
The Company makes reasonable effort to avoid changes in the itinerary. However, The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, travel arrangements, airlines used, flight schedules, mode of transportation, service and hotel accommodation at any time (without compensation) due to unforeseen circumstances with or without prior notice.
- Refund of Unused Services
No refund, either in part of full, will be made in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare but not utilized by the customers due to personal reasons.
- Group Tour Materialization
Group tours are subjected to a minimum group size of 15 adult passengers to depart. The Company reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour if the total number of passengers fails below minimum requirement or any reason whatsoever, in which no liabilities shall be borne by The Company.
The Company will recommend alternative departure dates or alternative tours. Should the customers decide not to accept the alternative arrangement, all refund will be made accordingly by The Company without further obligations.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they have a valid international passport with a validity of at least 6 months after the scheduled return of the tour.
It is also the customer's responsibility to determine the necessary visas, current health certificates and necessary travel documents as required by the various government authorities of the country(ies) to be visited or in transit. Visa fees and service charges will be borne by the customer. The Company does not guarantee the approval of the visa application.
The Company cannot be held responsible or be liable for any expense, reimbursement or refund of tour or travel arrangement charges if any customer is refused entry by any country before departure or during the tour and travel for whatsoever reason, including but not limited to non-possession of necessary visas.
- Extension/Deviation of Stay
An extension/deviation of stay at the end of the tour or travel arrangement is permitted subject to the maximum validity and restrictions of the air ticket, seat confirmation and availability of accommodation prior to the commencement of the tour. The extra costs incurred to process the extension will be borne by the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to hold a confirmed seat for the return flight. When extension/deviation requested cannot be confirmed 3 weeks prior to group departure, the customer is deemed to return on the original flight/tour schedule booked and no cancellation of the tour is allowed.
Please note that accommodation properties are subject to availability at the time of booking. In the event that the accommodation booked or requested is unavailable, every effort will be made for an alternative in another accommodation of a similar standard.
Accommodation for adults is based on a twin-sharing basis. When booking triple-share rooms, please note that the third bed will be a “roll-away” bed. Triple sharing for all tours will be on request only as some hotels or accommodations do not have triple-share rooms. Single room occupancy is an additional cost borne by the customer. For farm stays/resorts/cruise, sharing of bathroom facilities may be necessary.
The Company strongly recommends the purchase of a comprehensive Travel Insurance plan prior to the commencement of the tour that is provided by our panel agent or at your own preference of Insurance Provider by filling up a copy of disclaimer form.
The Company welcomes constructive feedback from its customer in its continuing efforts to improve its service quality. Any disputes with regards to the tour shall be submitted in writing within seven (7) days from the date of return. No responsibility is accepted with respect to any dispute that is made thereafter.
- A return airfare on economy class.
- Hotel accommodation or similar class as specified in the itinerary based on a twin-sharing basis.
- Meals as specified in the tour itinerary.
- Sightseeing as stated in the tour itinerary.
- One piece of reasonable size baggage which should not weigh more than 20kg per passenger and/or subject to individual airlines' baggage allowance. Infant below 2 years of age is not entitled to free baggage allowance. Surcharges due to overweight, oversized or extra bags are the responsibility of the customer. Although every effort is made to handle passenger's luggage as carefully as possible, The Company is not responsible for and does not assume liability or accept claims for loss of or damage to luggage due to breakage, theft or wear and tear through hotel, airlines and services personal handling before, during or after the tour programme. It is recommended for your own self-interest and protection that you have adequate insurance to cover these eventualities. “Baggage” is at owner's risk at all times.
All taxes (international airport, domestic airport & relevant government taxes or any other taxes that may be imposed by the airlines from time to time), visa fee, laundry expenses, baggage charges, insurance, beverages, gratuities to service personnel, optional tours and all other of a personal nature.
Any special requests such as special meals, dietary requirements, adjoining rooms etc, please inform The Company upon booking. Such requests are subject to confirmation and availability.
Assignment of Tour Leaders for all group departures regardless of group size is at the sole discretion of The Company. The Company reserves the right to recall or reassign any Tour Leader at any time during the tour. However, every due consideration will be studied before such action shall be taken.
Responsibility and Liability
- All arrangements for the provision of transport, accommodation, sightseeing and other tour or travel services are made by The Company through our appointed agents. All tickets, vouchers, coupons, and documents are issued subject to terms and contracts under which these services are provided. The Company accepts no responsibilities for injuries, damage, accident, loss, delay, theft, quarantine, customs regulation, strike, acts of God, and changes in itinerary, deportation or refusal of entry by immigration.
- Should political upheavals, bad weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in transportation before the tour’s departure, The Company reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour, and any loss or additional expenses incurred shall be borne by the tour member.
- The tour fare is subject to change due to the increase in airfares, increase in airline fuel surcharge, other transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax etc. Therefore The Company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
- The ticket issued is a special ticket restricted to certain Airlines only. It is non-negotiable, non-endorsable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable and cannot be rerouted. Any alteration on the routing or change of date of travel by passenger is solely at his/her own risks. The Company shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
- The Company reserves the right to require any person to withdraw at any times from the tour if it is deemed that this person's act or conduct to be unreasonable, offensive to or incompatible with comfort, enjoyment, interest, well-being, and safety of other clients and The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person. The decision of the Tour Leader in this respect is final and conclusive and The Company shall not make the refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
- The Company reserves the right to utilize any photographs and films of passengers taken during the cause of the tour for commercial purpose.
- The Company shall not be liable to the passengers for any goods purchased by the passengers during the tour whether or not the goods are of defective quality, not suitable for the passenger's purpose, not in conformity with samples provided to the passengers or rejected by the passenger for any other reason whatsoever notwithstanding that the goods are purchased in shops the visitation of which comprise part of the tour package (including itinerary) or which are specifically recommended by the travel services, their guides, servants, employees or independent contractors, nor The Company or the travel services be liable to the passengers for the purchase monies of the aforesaid goods.
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of the terms and conditions, or policies contained in this document, as the case may be, without prior notice.